Hard case designed to carry and protect the Parrot Bebop 2,Yuneec Breeze and smaller enthusiast quadcopters and flying cameras.
Get flexible organization for your quadcopter and drone gear -- including all accessories. The DroneGuard CS 200 was designed by drone pilots for the depth and form factor of the Parrot Bebop 2 or Yuneeq Breez and has room for a small tablet such as iPad mini. The CS 200 also fits FPV 250 racing drones and similar sized quadcopters and flying cameras.
- The perfect, out-of-the-box solutions for carrying, organizing, storing and protecting your drone gear and all essentials.
- FormShell™ technology with lightweight, yet sturdy composite-shell construction offers superior protection for gear without adding weight or bulk.
- Patent-pending DroneGuard system of organization features flexible dividers and compartments for all large and small accessories.
- DroneGuard system is easy to customize. Change your flight plan; change your set-up!
- Includes dedicated storage for blades, props, batteries, cables, chargers, mounts, manuals, etc.
- Dedicated and padded tablet pocket provides device protection and organization.
- Handled and removable storage panel with accessory straps helps to keep small and fragile parts secure and neatly organized. Easy to grab, go and fly.
- Exclusive, tactical "fractal camo" print on top of case for a rugged and unique aesthetic.
- Sturdy grab handle and attachment loops.
- Ideal as an organized storage option as well as a protective transport case.
The depth and form factor of the Parrot Bebop 2 plus 8 inch tablet. Also fits most FPV 250 class racing quadcopters.
- Internal Dimensions: 27 x 27 x 11 cm
- Tablet Compartment: 23 x 18 x 2 cm
- External Dimensions: 29 x 29 x 13 cm
- Weight: 0.634 kg