stabilizators»MOZA»Gudsen / Moza Air X»(new)
Moza Air X
The MOZA Air X integrates high-precision attitude algorithm, intelligent motion control technology, advanced motor technology, wireless video transmission technology, future material technology, and other' black technologies' with a novel folding submachine gun type body design. It is the ultimate filmmaking tool designed for cinema cameras. The MOZA Air X comes with a 1.4kg gimbal weight with reinforced rigidity and the aerospace grade carbon fiber gimbal arms, which can carry a payload of 13lbs(6kg) and last 20 hours, easily realizing large payload and light weight.
Optimized dual hand-held design, inverted mode design, Foldable design make the gimbal from “Form follows function" to "Equilibrium between form and function". There is no doubt that MOZA Air X will be a milestone in the evolution of film production equipment by changing its six usage forms, using aerospace materials, equipped with advanced motors, fusing the new Deep Red algorithm and having unlimited potential for intelligent expansion.
The MOZA Air X's new foldable submachine gun type design allows the gimbal to be unfolded and released freely. After folding, the fuselage is like a 17-inch portable toolbox, which integrates lightness and reliability. It can also reduce the load and is easy to carry. It can also be loaded and photographed quickly.
The MOZA Air X's advanced camera movement system creates a 6-axis movement design and gives the stabilizer a flexible and changeable control experience. Six high-precision and high-power density motors control the tilt axis, roll axis, pan axis, focus axis, zoom axis and slider axis of the gimbal. Under the six-axis movement, Air X can realize various working modes, and multiple sensors can accurately sense camera posture and adjust parameters in real time.
The innovative detachable wireless thumb controller perfectly matches various forms of Air X to achieve cool play such as somatosensory control and remote focusing. The Air X's wireless thumb controller and smartphone App can both control the six-axis movement in real time, plan the shooting trajectory, freely combine multiple following modes, realize automatic focusing, automatic zooming and other shooting modes.
MOZA Air X maintains the excellent time-lapse functions of MOZA series of products. Whether it is time-lapse, hyper-lapse, long exposure time-lapse or zoom time-lapse, it can easily shoot smooth and stable videos. The Air X can also achieve cool video shooting effects such as inception mode, sport gear mode, FPV mode, object tracking, auto-zoom, auto-focus, vertigo shooting and so on. In addition, long exposure and panoramic shooting are also possible. There is also a low-latency wireless video transmission system to ensure wireless transmission of high-definition images, making shooting and creation more convenient.
Thanks to the precise control technology of MOZA Deep Red algorithm, MOZA Air X can adjust the camera weight and parameters automatically. It can also automatically diagnose the gimbal state and guide the balance so that the Air X is always in an efficient and stable working state.
Advanced Camera Movement Systems
• A robotic controller with smartphone APP for real-time control of 6-axis movement
• programmable automatic motion control
• 6 high precision and high power density motors for driving camera up to 6kg
• Multiple Sensors for accurately perception of the camera posture
• 12pcs of 32-bit MCUs for parallel computation
• Automotive grade communication bus for future integrations
• Advance electromagnetic design for high power density, optimized torque, low noise, minimal cogging and harmonic distortion
• 20+ Hours Battery Life with four 2900mAh li-battery
• Unique motor cooling design allowing Air X to work for a long time with maximum payload
• PD fast charging technology that fully charge Air X’s battery in only 1.5 hours
Carbon Fiber Body
The MOZA Air X comes with a 1.4kg gimbal weight with reinforced rigidity and the aerospace grade carbon fiber gimbal arms. The motors of Air X consist of high-precision carbon-fiber drive shafts and oilless bearings. Advanced materials and technologies offer stable performance even in harsh condition.
• Detachable Wireless Thumb Controller
• 2 inches IPS touch screen + 2.5D glass panel
• Trackball to control gimbal posture
• Super hand wheels for independently control of two iFocus simultaneously
• 2.4G for up to 100m wireless control
• Mimic motion control and camera control
Rod Balancing System
Convenient and precise than manual adjustment
Various Extension Ports
DC IN, DC OUT
MOZA Multi-CAN, PPM, S-BUS, USB-C
Bluetooth 5.0, WIFI, 2.4G
Time-lapse: time-lapse, hyper-lapse, advanced motion time-lapse, long-exposure time-lapse, zoom time-lapse
Creative videos: Inception Mode, Sport Gear Mode, FPV, Track, auto zoom, auto-focus, vertigo shots
Photos: long exposure, panorama
- Krāsa: black
- Profesionāļiem: yes
- Ražotājs: MOZA
- Priekš video: yes
- Gimbal tipa galva / Stabilizātors: yes
- Garantija: 24
- Priekš Kameram: yes
- Video Rigs: yes